Saturday 14 May 2016

My visiting card Says Gouri Jadhav, farmer शेतकरी

ALVIN TOFLER ......I am going from third wave to first wave, in my life span.

I knew that the journey starts with a with step, but why i did not know was ..... each step is harder and really challenges you check you.
I am not talking about a journey from home to office !

See there it is!
Travel vs journey
Travel is easy, you know your start and end point.
You know the route and means to reach there.
You also know time estimates. Cost, pros and cons are almost known.

What I am talking here is the Journey towards a goal.
You have vague idea about where you want to go.
Mostly its not a physical destination.....how funny!


The end point of my travel was five start hotel stays worldwide, first class travel and great position and big fat salary. Requirements analysis to projects to deliveries and implementations!

The Start point of my journey was a heartbeat which made me show back to all of this.

The voice from within said, come to India, do something real and relevant to make a positive difference.

The journey still continue and i am not there yet, but know one thing for sure, I am on right path.
This path is wild, virgin, untouched and explored.
The adventure is thrilling.
Now after the CXO designation ...its Farmer, शेतकरी 
Yes I am In India for myself, to put all my strengths in Agriculture.
The 1st Wave!
Back to basics
Am not here to change the world, or change face of India or change how people perceive Farmers.
I am here due to my own realization of what I want to do for the rest of my life.
The Moment of Truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment